This is a demo for the Orion Code Edit widget. This demo consumes the built version of the widget.
Keep editing in this demo and try:
- Content assist. E.g., put cursor after "foo." at the last line and press CTRL+space.
- Problem validations. E.g., modify something and you will see new validation markers coming up, if any.
- Hover service. Hover on any error markers or inside the editor.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Quick fix. Hover on a problem inside the editor, not on the ruler, e.g., (char, from) in this demo. Click on the quick fix and see.
- Find declaration. Select a variable and press F3.
- New tooling features coming while Orion is being improved...
Loading language tooling plugins...